Secondary and Sr. Secondary Section: (Classes IX-XII)
The primary objective of the academic programme in these years is on the structure of concepts. Develop the ability to summon knowledge, values, and skills when needed in real life situations. Help children retain, for the rest of their lives, their innate and congenital thirst for knowledge.
- Empowered to proceed from a tentative ‘Can I?’ to an assured ‘Yes, I can.
- A learning environment that promotes free thinking and a healthy exchange of ideas.
- Emphasis on speaking skills writing skills & developing and computing dexterity amongst students.
- Complex and challenging, assessment too becomes regular, rigorous and in line with the Board pattern.
- Stimulation of mind and body through creative art, craft-work, and various projects.
- Continuous and comprehensive evaluation pattern in line with guidelines prescribed by the GSEB board.
The principles of this institute help the students grow into such individuals who are not only capable of competing with the best but also embodying the values which are drawn on our best cultural heritage.