Primary Section: (Classes I- VIII)
At the end of the three-year programme at preschool, the children graduate to be in the formal atmosphere. Hence the focus is on providing meaningful learning experiences to develop basic language skills, ability to express love for mathematics, love for understanding nature and the necessity to sustain it. For the growth and development aesthetic sensibility Music, Dance, Art, Yoga and Physical activities are provided.
The emphasis laid on the environment and social awareness.
- Activity-oriented and inquiry-based learning.
- Values reinforced through festival celebrations.
- Emphasis on developing oral skills and aural skills.
- Focus and concentration development through traditional games and other activities.
- Educational Field trips.
- Stimulation of mind and body through creative art, craftwork, and various projects.
- Continuous and comprehensive evaluation pattern.