Welcome To Shaishav School
Shaishav School is affiliated to the Gujarat State Education Board, Gandhinagar. It is a full-fledged coeducational school offering Pre-primary, Secondary and Senior Secondary levels of education through a body of highly qualified and well-trained teaching staff. The medium of instruction is English.
Peacock, the national bird of India and a favorite of goddess Saraswati, conveys the message . The emblem depicts the philosophy of Shaishav. The eight wings of the peacock denote.
About our School
- To prepare the students to face challenges ahead.
- To build the self-confidence of the students through better communication.
- To develop their competence in self-assessment and self-discipline.
- The very intention of teaching is an act of love.
- Writing should involve discovering, analyzing, synthesizing & concluding – not just copying or downloading.
- Teachers can help students transform their notebooks from repositories of lecture & reading notes into portfolios of reflective writing.
Baroda Education Society (INFLED)
Established in 1985, with the aim to set up an educational institution specially designed to facilitate and promote a unique learning environment for the developmentally challenged as also for the regular school goers, INFLED aims to create an environment conducive to the integration of children with special need into mainstream society.